IAPBA represents private and business aviation worldwide.
We communicate, contribute to, advocate and challenge policy that effects our industry.
Policy and legilsiation includes:
- safety and airworthiness regulation;
- permits, licensing and approvals to operate;
- climate change, the environment and air quality;
- aircraft noise;
- aircraft and company taxation;
- airport and airfield charges;
- supply chain and the movement of goods, manufacturing regulation.
IAPBA works to ensure:
- That new and existing policies and legislation (be they direct or indirect) are fairly applied and adequately consider wider economic and social ramifications;
- Representation and lobbying against measures to shape policy and that result in unfair conditions;
- Advocating against measures that unjustly target private and business aviation; including customers, related services and infrastructure.
To join IAPBA click here: Join IAPBA