The IAPBA awards program honor excellence in private and business aviation.
A number of different categories are offered covering contribution and excellence in service, design, products and people.
All entries are reviewed and acceptance is based on a scoring system that evaluates the contribution, quality and excellence of products, services and people within private and business aviation.
IAPBA’s aim is to promote continuous improvement, through commending design, excellence in service, recognizing talent, creating opportunities, and provide public relations and marketing of shortlisted award entries and category award winners.
As with other awards programs, not all entries receive an award, but many do.
Short listed entries are presented online, and voting is open to industry professionals as well as IAPBA members.
Shortlisted award recipients receive the following:
- Beautiful award certificate mailed directly to you (and copy sent via email)
- Review to post to your web site and marketing
- Digital award badge for display on your website
- Featured listing on our website
Additional Benefits of Winning an IAPBA Award
Aside from the items listed above, winning an IAPBA award brings tremendous gratification. You will instantly earn the title of “award-winner!” This designation can be added to your marketing materials, website, bio, and profile. When potential customers and existing clients discover your company has been honored with an award, it can help influence buying decisions.
Private and Business Aviation provides a significant contribution to people’s lives worldwide; for individuals and companies awards are a powerful way to help elevate the status of your talents, contributions and offerings.
Final category award winners recieve:
- In-person awarded or mailed award medal or trophy for display
- Additional PR and Media coverage
- Digital winners award badge for display on your web site, and marketing
- Certificate for printing and displaying